quarta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2012

Trilha Sonora

Oi, galera!!!
Vim falar um pouco de música, pois ela me inspira. A música que me inspirou desde o começo para escrever Sete Minutos no Paraíso foi If We Were a Movie (Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana):
“If we were a movie
You'd be the right guy
And I'd be the best friend that you'd fall in love with in
The end
We'd be laughin'
Watchin' the sunset
Fade to black
Show the names
Play the happy song”
A letra dessa canção diz tudo sobre como a personagem Raquel se sente em relação ao Diego.



♪ Músicas online grátis! Acesse: www.powermusics.com




E hoje se eu fosse escolher uma música perfeita para cada capítulo de Sete Minutos no Paraíso, a trilha sonora seria essa:

1. The Only Exception - Paramore

“And I've always lived like this
Keeping a comfortable distance
And up until now I had sworn to myself
That I'm content with loneliness,
Because none of it was ever worth the risk
Well you are the only exception”

2. Here With Me – Dido

“Oh I am what I am
I do what I want
But I can't hide
And I won't go
I won't sleep
I can't breathe
Until you're resting here with me”

3. Teenagers - My Chemical Romance

“The boys and girls in the clique,
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid.”

4. Angel to You – The Click Five

“It's not easy to see
That she's an angel to you
But she's a devil to me”

5. 4 Real – Avril Lavigne

“'Cause it feels so right
Just to have you standing by my side
So don't let me go,
Cause you have my soul
And I just wanted you to know”

6. Love and Death – Tokio Hotel

“Love, am I watching you swim?
Or just seeing you drown?
Is it tragedy or comedy?”

7. Parents Just Don’t Understand – Will Smith

“You know parents are the same
No matter time nor place
They don't understand that us kids
Are going to make some mistakes
So to you, all the kids all across the land
There's no need to argue
Parents just don't understand”

8. Goodnight and Go – Imogen Heap

“Why d'ya have to be so cute?
It's impossible to ignore you
Must you make me laugh so much?
It's bad enough we get along so well
Say goodnight and go”


9. You Drive Me Crazy – Britney Spears

“Loving you means so much more
More than anything I ever felt before
You drive me crazy
I just can't sleep
I'm so excited
I'm in too deep”

10. God Must Hate Me – Simple Plan

“Last night I had to study for this test.
I forgot man I'm dead
and now my brain is bursting out of my head.
I can't think I can't breathe
Once again”

11. Crushcrushcrush – Paramore

“If you wanna play it like a game
Well come on, come on let's play
Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending
Than have to forget you for one whole minute”

12. Hot – Avril Lavigne

“I can make you feel all better
Just take it in
And I can show you all the places
You've never been”

13. Live Every Second – Tokio Hotel

“Yesterday is one million years ago
Day before already went down
Time's been replaced by a countdown
The sun is shining in the night
So here are words just think it twice
Wake me up, cause time is running out”


14. Heaven – Bryan Adams

“Oh there's lots that I could say
But just hold me now
'Cause our love will light the way
And, baby you're all that I want
When you're lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven”

15. Teenagers – Paramore

“I'm gonna go on
Living like I never met you,
And it'll feel wrong at first,
But I think I can forget you”

16. The Click – Good Charlotte:

“Some people laugh
They do it just to spite me
Behind my back
They don't know what I see
But I don't care what they say
I don't need them anyway
I'll just go about my day
but anyway”

17. Say Anything – Good Charlotte

“Some say that time changes,
Best friends can become strangers
But I don't want that, no not for you
If you just stay with me we can make it through”

18. I Don’t Want to Be – Gavin Degraw

“I don't wanna be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
All I have to do is think in me and I have peace of mind
I'm tired of looking 'round rooms wondering what I gotta do
Or who I'm supposed to be
I don't wanna be anything other than me”

19. 27 – Fall out boy

“If home is where the heart is
then we're all just fucked”


20. Secret Love – Joan Jett

“Same old story life is so unfair
It's a burden we just have to bare
But I'm with him and you're with her
There's nothin' else to do
Have to hide my secret love for you”

21. Somewhere Only We Know – Keane

“So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin
And If you have a minute why don't we go
Talking about that somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?
(Somewhere only we know)”


É isso aí, por enquanto.
Até a próxima! Um 2012 cheio de MÚSICA para todos!!!
Aquele BEIJO,
Rafa
PS: Acompanhem as resenhas e novidades de Depois daquele beijo, pelo blog: www.depoisdaquelebeijolivro.blogspot.com . E também de Skate Na Pista do Amor: www.skatenapistadoamor.blogspot.com .